Hair & Makeup in North East England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

looking for bridal make up and hair for my wedding

3 posters

Go down

looking for bridal make up and hair for my wedding Empty looking for bridal make up and hair for my wedding

Post  anna Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:51 am

hi i am gettiing maried on the 4/09/2010 am looking for bridal hair and make up artist i live in washington can any one help please anna Very Happy i live in washington tyne and wear
anna
anna

Back to top Go down

looking for bridal make up and hair for my wedding Empty Re: looking for bridal make up and hair for my wedding

Post  stephanie g makeup artist Sun Jun 13, 2010 9:02 am

anna wrote:hi i am gettiing maried on the 4/09/2010 am looking for bridal hair and make up artist i live in washington can any one help please anna Very Happy i live in washington tyne and wear

Hi Anna ,
Congratulations on your engagement. I am available on 4th sept for bridal makeup. Please take a look at my website for prices and examples of my work. Get in touch if you want to go ahead and book of just to discuss the details. hope to hear from you soon
Stephanie Gayle

www.stephaniegaylemakeupartists.co.uk tel 07724418764 email stephaniegaylemakeupartists@gmail.com
stephanie g makeup artist
stephanie g makeup artist

http://www.stephaniegaylemakeupartists.co.uk

Back to top Go down

looking for bridal make up and hair for my wedding Empty Re: looking for bridal make up and hair for my wedding

Post  Admin Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:24 pm

Hi Anna

Welcome to the forum i think i passed the details of this forum onto you, i hope you manage to get sorted it seems like the 4th september is going to be a busy date , my wedding anniversary is the day before when i got married i had beautiful weather so i will keep my fingers crossed for you.

Em x
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.mobilebeauty.myhitched.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down