Hair & Makeup in North East England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Learn real make-up

+5
juliaanthen
stevenson
watkins
jasikazenith
tinatayeby
9 posters

Go down

Learn real make-up Empty Learn real make-up

Post  tinatayeby Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:58 pm

Hey guys,
I just want to say, i came across this very good site which gives you step by step instructions on how to do professional bridal makeup at home and gives you simple lessons on how to become a profesional makeup artist.
I downloaded this ebook, and after practising the instructions on myself and friends a coupla times, I managed to do all the bridesmades makeup at my sisters wedding an they looked stunning.

I got the ebook from this link, check it out its fab!!
http://www.wix.com/ttayeby/fashion-and-beauty

tinatayeby

Back to top Go down

Learn real make-up Empty Re: Learn real make-up

Post  jasikazenith Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:04 am

Here a things about a make-up this a really a good for us and helpful which make-up brand you use and how to apply a make-up this whole detail here is good for us.

hair vitamin

jasikazenith

Back to top Go down

Post  watkins Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:03 am

If you have oily skin, the powder can help keep the shine at bay. Be careful with over-loose or pressed powder.especially over the top of the base of the foundation - or the powder is evident.
Eye shadow is back in vogue, but light. Frosty or glittery eyeshadow is for young women - and most women, it is better to remain neutral in tone looks good to anyone.

hair

watkins

Back to top Go down

Post  stevenson Thu Oct 21, 2010 1:31 am

Choose a lipstick or gloss that has some endurance.you do not want lipstick rims of glasses or coffee cups. There are many brands of lipstick that lasts 8 hours or more, and will not fade away.

Ă„sthetische Plastische Chirurgie

stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  juliaanthen Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:52 pm

Light shaded make up is very good for beauty. Pink and cream colour is very good, Choose a lipstick or gloss that has some endurance. Eye shadow is back in vogue, but light.

juliaanthen

Back to top Go down

Post  terrymole Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:50 am

Glitter eyeshadow or Frosty is for young women and most women, it is best to stay neutral in tone looks good to anyone. Eye Shadow became fashionable, but light.

terrymole

Back to top Go down

Post  arjunbarbosa Tue Dec 14, 2010 5:04 am

a lipstick or gloss that has some endurance.you do not want rims lipstick from glasses or coffee cups. There are many brands of lipstick that lasts 8 hours or more, and will not disappear.

Package holidays in Playacar

arjunbarbosa

Back to top Go down

Post  nealswen Tue Jan 18, 2011 9:41 pm

We have to use those products which are reliable to our skin. If Our skin like oily and rough then We have to try moisturizers. I think that Natural way is one of the best way for skin.

nealswen

Back to top Go down

Post  suzamattew Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:27 am

I think many women seem to be in the dark on what exactly to do. Many women try to mimic that makeup that they see on TV. And makeup is a useful skill whether you intend to pursue a career as a professional makeup artist or just want to do your own makeup better.

suzamattew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down