Hair & Makeup in North East England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone know a good Chinese restaurant in Newcastle

4 posters

Go down

Anyone know a good Chinese restaurant in Newcastle Empty Anyone know a good Chinese restaurant in Newcastle

Post  Laurabride2011 Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:55 am

I wanted to ask if anyone knows a good chinese restaurant in Newcatle, Iam planning to take my partner and his parents out for a meal in Newcastle next weekend,as i live up in Northumberland it is not very oftern we go into Newcastle but i have heard there is some lovely chinese,

If anyone has any recommendation of a good place to go then please let me know as i dont have a clue.

Laura Smile

Laurabride2011

Back to top Go down

Anyone know a good Chinese restaurant in Newcastle Empty Re: Anyone know a good Chinese restaurant in Newcastle

Post  MandyCharltonPhotography Wed Mar 03, 2010 12:02 pm

I love The Royal Circle on Stowell Street, never had a bad meal there. I would just head down to Stowell Street, look at all the menus and see where you fancy, plenty of places to choose from Very Happy

MandyCharltonPhotography

Back to top Go down

Anyone know a good Chinese restaurant in Newcastle Empty Re: Anyone know a good Chinese restaurant in Newcastle

Post  Laurabride2011 Wed Mar 03, 2010 1:51 pm

Thankyou Mandy for the recommendation

Laura Very Happy

Laurabride2011

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:39 pm

There is lots of good places on stowell street , i bet you wont be able to make your mind up
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.mobilebeauty.myhitched.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurabride2011 Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:46 am

yeah thats what we are going to do , my hubby 2 be is so such a fuss when it come to food.

God help me when we come to plan the menu for our wedding lol

Laura x

Laurabride2011

Back to top Go down

Post  carbenthomas Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:26 am

Asiana Fusion Restaurant is good restaurant.The menu has a great selection of pan-Asian food with dishes from China, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Japan and Vietnam.

carbenthomas

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down