Hair & Makeup in North East England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make up artist for Langley Castle on 30th December

3 posters

Go down

Make up artist for Langley Castle on 30th December Empty Make up artist for Langley Castle on 30th December

Post  soniab Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:48 pm

Hi

Is there anyone available to do bridal makeup at Langley Castle on 30th December 2010? How much would it cost including trials?

Thanks

Sonia

soniab

Back to top Go down

Make up artist for Langley Castle on 30th December Empty Re: Make up artist for Langley Castle on 30th December

Post  stephanie g makeup artist Thu Jun 10, 2010 4:03 am

soniab wrote:Hi

Is there anyone available to do bridal makeup at Langley Castle on 30th December 2010? How much would it cost including trials?

Thanks

Sonia

Hi Sonia, Congratulations on your engagement.
Please take a look at my website www.stephaniegaylemakeupartists.co.uk you will find examples of my work / prices etc
At this point i am available for 30th December . Please get in touch if you would like to book or to discuss options. hope to hear from you soon .
Stephanie Gayle
stephanie g makeup artist
stephanie g makeup artist

http://www.stephaniegaylemakeupartists.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Make up artist for Langley Castle on 30th December Empty Re: Make up artist for Langley Castle on 30th December

Post  Admin Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:19 pm

Hi Sonia

Welcome to the forum i hope you manage to find what your looking for.
Iam also available on the 30th December, have a look at my website and if you like my work if you email me some more infomation regarding your wedding i will happily get back to you with a price thats no problem at all

My website is - www.mobilebeauty.myhitched.co.uk

Em Very Happy
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://www.mobilebeauty.myhitched.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum