Hair & Makeup in North East England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Fine Hair always feels dirty

+5
watkins
jasikajohnson
jasikazenith
carolyn clayton
Laurabride2011
9 posters

Go down

My Fine Hair always feels dirty Empty My Fine Hair always feels dirty

Post  Laurabride2011 Wed Feb 17, 2010 1:29 pm

I would love some advice, I have very very fine hair cant do anything at all with it, I feel i have to wash it everyday and it is always looking dirty.

I colour my hair oftern and i use a shampoo that is for people who colour there hair and nothing seems to work, If iam having a night out i sometimes wash it twice in one day.

Please help

Laura

Laurabride2011

Back to top Go down

My Fine Hair always feels dirty Empty Re: My Fine Hair always feels dirty

Post  carolyn clayton Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:35 pm

Hi Laura,
You say that you colour your hair but that it is greasy, so I would definately say to stop using a shampoo for coloured hair, and try to use one for fine hair, or a volumising one for a change. I think that some of the shampoos for coloured hair have too much conditioner in therefore make your hair more greasy. I would personally recommend the aussie real volume shampoo, and the real volume conditioner. The conditioner is so light you can use it everyday without it weighing your hair down. Try giving your hair 2 washes with shampoo then condition. Also invest in some Baltiste dry shampoo, its great to use in between washes. Let me know how you get on.
Carolyn Clayton WEDDING HAIR

carolyn clayton

http://carolyn-clayton.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurabride2011 Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:48 am

Hi Carolyn

I read your reply the other day when i was at work and went and bought the aussie real range i love it i have really noticed a difference and that just after a couple of washes thanks for the advice.

Laura

Laurabride2011

Back to top Go down

Post  carolyn clayton Sun Feb 28, 2010 1:35 pm

your welcome Laura. You will get hooked on the Aussie stuff, it smells lovely. Pleased it is working its magic.

carolyn clayton

http://carolyn-clayton.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Laurabride2011 Wed Mar 03, 2010 9:49 am

Well carolyn i really love it , i have so say you have got me hooked iam so pleased i posted now thankyou

Laurabride2011

Back to top Go down

Post  jasikazenith Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:10 am

If you feel that your hair looks a dirty,then you care your hair and you do massage with oil regular before a wash and you use a natural things for a hair and when you go out side then cover your hair and use a clean comb and make a ponytail,or bunn this a looks a nice.

hair vitamin

jasikazenith

Back to top Go down

Post  jasikajohnson Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:12 am

If you feel that your hair looks a dirty,then you do massage with oil regular and use a natural things for a hair and also do a deep conditioning,apply a curd in a whole hair and wash after a 15 min this a best for a hair and your hair be a smooth and silky and it looks a nice.

best dandruff shampoo

jasikajohnson

Back to top Go down

Post  watkins Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:15 am

Accordging to me if you feel dirty your hair look dirty then heat a little oil of camphor vibrator use, remove the skin present in the use of cotton in the scalp, apply hot oil on the scalp hair in some parts of the scalp for 10 minutes of massage. dry steam for 5 minutes while massaging Wash your hair with shampoo and dry hair.

hair

watkins

Back to top Go down

Post  sarahs Fri Oct 22, 2010 12:22 am

hey you need to use a hair shining spray which is available in market. by using of it your hair look not dirty ? just try it .

sarahs

Back to top Go down

My Fine Hair always feels dirty Empty Just use jet black or brown

Post  sarahs Wed Dec 08, 2010 12:41 am

hey why you not check the jet black and brown color. if you are in trouble where found the detail then just go to http://www.sarahs-hair-extensions.com/ this site you can found there many suitable color

sarahs

Back to top Go down

Post  faizjoks Mon Dec 13, 2010 12:58 am

Hair looks dirty, and then treat the oil before washing your hair regularly and use natural things, and your hair when you go out to cover half of your hair and use clean combs and Bunn ponytail, or to look good .

faizjoks

Back to top Go down

Post  joneeron Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:27 pm

I read the response the other day when I was at work and I went to buy a genuine love of the Aussie that I really noticed the difference and that only a few washes, i am grateful for this suggestion.

joneeron

Back to top Go down

My Fine Hair always feels dirty Empty use oil before washing hair

Post  sarahs Mon Jan 10, 2011 3:31 am

hey if your hair looking dirty then you can use oil before shampooing your hair then its looking nice just try one time.

sarahs

Back to top Go down

Post  suzamattew Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:31 am

If your hair is dirty, you could just hide it under a bandana, scarf or headband. Any hair accessory that covers your hair or just a part of it will do.You can buy organic shampoo bars from cosmetic wholesalers. I think you just melt them down and add whatever other ingredients you like.

suzamattew

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum