Hair & Makeup in North East England
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What are you doing to keep the children entertained at the wedding

2 posters

Go down

What are you doing to keep the children entertained at the wedding Empty What are you doing to keep the children entertained at the wedding

Post  Laurabride2011 Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:44 pm

I was thinking about what i can get for the children who are coming to the wedding , what can i get to keep them entertained.

Any suggestions girls

Laura x

Laurabride2011

Back to top Go down

What are you doing to keep the children entertained at the wedding Empty Re: What are you doing to keep the children entertained at the wedding

Post  Mini Pony Hire Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:00 pm

Laurabride2011 wrote:I was thinking about what i can get for the children who are coming to the wedding , what can i get to keep them entertained.

Any suggestions girls

Laura x

Hi Laura and all you other North East brides!
Why not consider Mini Pony Hire to entertain the kids? We provide miniature pony and trap rides at public events and private parties giving a unique experience to your guests and loads of brilliant photo opportunities!
We can offer pony and trap rides, supply pony themed goodie bags, bring our baby pony to be petted and even let the kids groom and feed them. We work in schools, carehomes etc and can provide excellent references - please visit our website www.miniponyhire.com to see some pics but don't forget ALL requirements and packages can be tailored to fit in with your special day.
Best wishes Lisa, Smurf and Marley!
Mini Pony Hire
Mini Pony Hire

http://www.miniponyhire.com

Back to top Go down

What are you doing to keep the children entertained at the wedding Empty Re: What are you doing to keep the children entertained at the wedding

Post  Laurabride2011 Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:32 am

What a brill idea this is a great option iam getting married on my parents farm so it would be great. I will be intouch. just have to speak to hubby 2 be.

Laura Smile

Laurabride2011

Back to top Go down

What are you doing to keep the children entertained at the wedding Empty Childrens Entertainment

Post  Mini Pony Hire Sun Apr 04, 2010 2:50 pm

It will be lovely to hear from you! Also if you fancied a bouncy castle as well there is a link on my website to Mr Booncy who gives a discount to all Mini Pony Hire customers! Check us out at www.miniponyhire.com and www.mrbooncy.com but get in quick as we are already taking Christmas bookings!!!! Happy wedding planning! x
Mini Pony Hire
Mini Pony Hire

http://www.miniponyhire.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum